The 12 Days of Blogmas: Day #7 - Winter Activites

Thursday, December 17, 2015


Again, I live in the South, so my winter activities may not be what you would expect.

  1. You can't have Christmas unless you have a Christmas parade! My town had their annual parade last week, if I'm not mistaken. The float my mom was on won 1st place in the first parade it was in and then 2nd place in the town's parade
  2. We usually put up the tree and we're starting a tradition where we make a gingerbread house every year.
  3. In the rare occasion that it does snow, we go outside and make snow angels, snowmen, and have snowball fights.
  4. For my dad, a winter activity is deer hunting. He loves to go out in his hut and see what he can find. 
Outside of that, there really are no other winter activities that I participate in, sad to say ha. 

What are some of your winter activities?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs