The 12 Days of Blogmas: Day #3 - Signs of the Season

Friday, December 11, 2015


This one is a bit difficult.

Living in the South, it's hard to find the more common signs of the season - specifically snow. But there are other ways I can tell that Christmas is right around the corner!


  1. My neighbor starts putting up his Christmas decorations - he's been on point every year since I can remember!
  2. My allergies start acting funny
  3. I'm constantly cold
  4. My dad pulls out the wood heater
  5. The task of car defrosting begins
  6. Churches start announcing Christmas plays and programs
  7. My birthday countdown begins(Dec.22nd!)
Although nature may not necessarily show the common signs of the season, my environment and southern culture always helps to remind me. Not to mention that the most important day of the year(my birthday) helps to keep me in check! Ha. 

1 comment :

  1. Heheheheheh you definitely have different signs, but I love them! The wood heater sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs