As we all know, Friday will be the first day of 2016! Whoop,whoop! Are you guys as excited as I am?
Being that 2015 is just about over, I decided to think back on the year and the lessons I've learned.
- Not everybody is going to like you or be nice to you.
- Letting go is hard, but it's always best.
- Never settle for less than the best.
- Sometimes feelings have to be hurt.
- Distance isn't an issue for those who really want to be in your life.
- True friends will be honest in front of and behind your back
- Some people are just corrupt.
- God is always there, even when it doesn't seem like it.
Man, looks like some pretty deep stuff!
Next year I hope to have more genuine friendships, make more awesome memories, and just be happier in general!
What did you learn in 2015 and what big dreams do you have for the upcoming year?