Product Review: OZ Naturals SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Moisturizer

Thursday, September 24, 2015






I'm excited to share another product with you guys today: OZ Naturals SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Moisturizer!




As you know I used to be in band, so sunscreen has played a big part in my life for the past 6 years! The hardest part about using sunscreen for me is finding a product that won't irritate my skin! I have extremely sensitive skin and I just discovered that I am allergic to parabens, so finding a nice and safe sunscreen could really make my life!

Well you guys, I think I finally found the one in OZ Naturals! This stuff is paraben-free and can be worn as a foundation or underneath your makeup! I don't wear makeup, but that's still pretty cool, isn't it?

Another great thing I love about this product is that, unlike most other sunscreens I've tried, it isn't overly sticky and doesn't have a strong smell! Being that it is tinted, I was a bit nervous about how it would look on my skin, but it blended really well, almost making me forget I even had anything on!

I don't march anymore, but I take walks every morning and it really does protect my skin from the sun! Even when I sweat the sunscreen doesn't really feel sticky and weird. And the best part about it is that I didn't break out! I didn't break out, people!

So overall, I would have to say that I love this product and I would highly suggest it to anyone - including you guys! So head on over to Amazon and pick up your own bottle today!

Have you tried this product? What was your experience? Have you had a sunscreen horror story? Tell us about it in the comments!


*I received these products in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs