Product Review: Pura D'or Premium Organic Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo & Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Conditioner

Friday, April 24, 2015



As you can see, I have some more products to share with you guys! Again, photos are courtesy of my lovely sister Larissa of Photography by Larissa - who also takes pictures of people, by the way!



This time I had the chance to try out products from Pura D'or, a company that specializes in all-natural beauty products. 



This shampoo was quite impressive! Being that I have thick, natural hair, I wound up having to use a lot more shampoo to cover my hair. It had a medicated smell, but that's expected so I'm not going to complain! I could really tell that is cleaned my hair and honestly made my hair feel thicker instantly!

My sister's hair is damaged, so I tried this on her hair too. She said that the shampoo made her hair feel really nice and it seems to have potential, but we'll keep using it on her for a few more months to see how her hair has benefited from it. I'll keep you guys posted!



This stuff smells awesome! I can honestly say that I didn't expect it to smell that good! Ha. Again, I needed more of this product because of my type of hair and because it's thinner than I expected. However, the smell really stuck to my hair after I rinsed it out, which I really love. For natural hair, this is one of those conditioners that I could see as a wonderful leave-in.

My sister really liked this product also, but as with the shampoo, I'll post an update to keep you guys up to speed with her progress!











Overall, I think the products were great. Each bottle is supposed to be a 6-month supply, but I think that would only be for people with thinner and less course hair. But you can't beat this all-natural product! You don't have to worry about extra chemicals getting into your hair and ruining your mane! The look of the bottle is great, the smell is great, and the company is really nice and helpful - what more can I say, Pura D'or is amazing!


*This is a sponsored post powered by BrandBacker.  However, all thoughts and opinions in this post are mine.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs