A 'Lil Promo Post!

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Happy Tuesday! Hope all is well with you!


I just wanted to write up a short post and let you know what all is going on with me right now!

  • I am currently in the process of working with InstaNatural again for, not one, but TWO campaigns! Instead of hair products as I did in a previous post, I will be reviewing their skincare products. I'm pretty excited about that, and you should be too!
  • I'm not sure if I told you guys, but I got a freelance position with Fitness Republic, where I produce articles for their Fitness and Nutrition sections! I would really appreciate it if you guys would check out the site and my articles and show your support!
  • I've been working with Gossip & Gab for a while now, and if you've been hanging with me for this long, you know I get a lot of my inspiration from pop culture. With Gossip & Gab, I do recaps for TV shows, and this time around I am covering The Haves and the Have Nots, Mob Wives, and Married at First Sight: The First Year. So if you're a fan of any of those shows, don't forget to stop by every week and catch up on all the details, courtesy of yours truly!
  • I started doing campaigns on BoostInsider, which is a campaign site where you can get paid per clicks on things you share on social media! Click here or the link above to learn more about it.  
  • I am also working with someone to get a few changes going on my blog, so be on the lookout for new improvements for The Pen & the Needle as well!

As you can see, I have a good bit going on, not to mention that I'm in my last semester of college on top of all of that! It's hectic, but I love it! Thanks for sticking with me!

23 comments :

  1. Congrats on all that you have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love InstaNatural! I discovered them through BrandBacker and am in love with their natural products :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely a busy girl! Good luck finishing up college, it definitely goes by quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the projects you have going on right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh you are so busy! I need to check out the gossip :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is impressive...you must be very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a very full plate! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like you are tackling some great things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you have some great things in store! Congrats I can't wait to hear more about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! I'll need it ha

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am pretty busy, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I discovered them the same way and have been a huge fan ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should! Let me know what you think of the articles!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs