Blogging 12 Days of Christmas: Day #1

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Welcome to the first day of the Blogging 12 Days of Christmas!



When I think of Christmas I think: eggnog. That is why today, on the first day of Christmas, I give to you.....the recipe for easy, homemade egg nog!


Ingredients:
1 pkg vanilla pudding mix 
1 1/2 qts milk
2 1/2 tsps vanilla extract
1/2 tsp nutmeg
(We make non-alcoholic egg nog, but you're always welcome to add rum to it if you'd like!)

Directions:
1. In a large bowl or pitcher, combine the pudding mix,vanilla, milk, and nutmeg. Mix well.
2. Put in the refrigerator and chill until ready to serve.

*Makes 8 servings

And there it is! Eggnog is one of my favorite holiday delicacies, hopefully you'll enjoy it too! Try it out and let me know how yours turns out!


Want to join in on the fun? Click here to join our Facebook group!

2 comments :

  1. I'm looking forward to trying this out when the hubby is back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally need to try this eggnogg! I've never had it before haha

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs