- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them (provide a link to your post).
- This rule is optional – you can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog (e.g. on your sidebar) and also follow the blogger that nominated you.
- Unlike most people, I don't really have a favorite color. I usually like blue, black, and purple (which, ironically, a friend of mine pointed out, are the colors of a bruise....creepy).
- I love weird food combinations. I'll mix anything together and try it...seriously haha
- I'm a huge genealogy geek. I've been tracing my family tree since I was 10.
- I honestly used to be completely anti-blog. I guess I didn't think I was interesting enough to keep a blog up, I dunno. I just didn't think it was anything I wanted to do until I actually tried it. It's actually pretty cool :).
- I LOVE music. Doesn't matter what genre, I love it. I'm even in my college band, where I play trumpet.
- I am the youngest of four girls
- In a recent DNA test, I discovered that I am part Aborigine, which is pretty cool :)
- Alexandria of WeLiftYourName
- Beth of The British Girl
- oneworship of What I Think I Know About Worship
- Brown Girls Hair
- Samantha of The Lazy Girl Guide
- Meghan of freshfaced
- Amelia of BittyTidbits
- Sarah of Shades of Sarah
- Mandisa of Curl Power
- KayCee of Double Decker Books
- Laura of The Laura Way
- Marissa of MariMaskScara
- Myrabev Mia of A July Dreamer
- Mikhaela K. of Too Curvy to Care
- The many amazing contributors to Black Girl Nerds