Dealing With Anger

Tuesday, May 27, 2014


Everybody at some point in time has experienced anger; it is, after all,  one of the six basic emotions.
The way people handle their anger, however, comes in various forms. Some people are able to take a lot of pushing before anything happens while others can snap in a second. Some scream and fight while others may keep quiet but suddenly strike. The way way people handle rage can be as unique as their fingerprint.

I was YouTube(I know, I know....I'm always on YouTube.  Don't judge me!)when I came across a video from another one of my favorite channels, Trackstarz Radio, discussing the very topic at hand. 


Which one of the guys can you relate to? How have you handled your anger in the past? Any interesting stories to tell? Share in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs